Saturday 7 September 2013

Manga Recommendation #16 - Gosan no Heart

Name: Gosan no Heart
Author: Ogawa  Chise
Genre: Yaoi, School Life

Basic run down:
Miki doesn't take love seriously because if he does it becomes tiresome "he treats love like a game" using girls as he wishes. One day he overhears Udou unsuccessfully trying to reject a girl and steps in declaring that Udou belongs to him " But what starts out as a way to relieve the boredom of daily life quickly becomes serious.."
OHHH!!!

My thoughts:
Firstly with School Life and Yaoi being my favourite genre combination ever I had such high expectations for this manga. and I was not let down!!
The art is wonderful and even though the story line isn't exact original it's still so sweet and definitely one of my favourites~
It's delightfully hot and funny.
Do you guys remember the "Ferris wheel sex" that appeared in Junjou Romanitca and how delicious it was?Well this manga has one tooo! It was so hot I'm not even mad that it's not original ehehe

also yeaaa I know being attracted to a 2d character is socially unacceptable but Udou's brotherrrrr... *drools*

Anyway:
READ IT! please (ω)

No comments:

Post a Comment