Sunday 10 March 2013

Everything I know is sprinkled with Yaoi goodness


[At a university Visit day and I'm talking to the Japanese teacher 1 to 1...kinda like an informal interview, we were talking about how I've previously studied Japanese. Then she asked me about Japanese films and Anime...I panicked a little]

Sensei: Do you watch Anime or Japanese films?
Me: *shitt......don't mention anything yaoi related...!!!*
Me: I've seen a few Japanese movies...
Sensei: What films? anything I might have seen? ehehe
Me: *Shittt....don't mention any BL films...Ai no Kotodama? No!!! Junjou Pure Heart?! NO! Takumi-kun...?? OMG THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE!!*
Me:...um...Chakushin Ari?
Sensei: I dont know it ^^ *moves on to a different question*
Me: ***THANK GOD***



[If you didn't know Chakushin Ari or 着信アリ is the Original Japanese version of One Missed Call...I like the 3rd (One Missed Call: Final) because it has RAKUTOOOO TOCHIHARAAA in <3 )

Look at this:

Hehehehe his faaaiissu!~
and mr. yellow shirt is looking pretty fabulous too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment