Sunday 17 March 2013

Why can't I live on the internet?

I have quite a few things I should be doing...

- I have exams to study for
- I have school work to finish
- I have to watch Princess Princess, I've only seen the first episode and I have to watch 2 more to be able to post it on [INH]...!
- I have to cut my hair
- I have to do some speaking practice (but that ties in with exams to study for)
- I have to email a butt load of people

But what am I doing instead of all of this?

Watching hair tutorials, Jay Chou MV's, random vlogs, kpop idols playing around, some japanese band interviews, Japan's Oricon chart update, the making of the Lord Of The Rings - all on youtube
and refreshing my tumblr page and browsing the JGV tag trying to find new blogs i can follow as well as wondering if I should follow any JGV blogs because...what if a family member/friend were to go onto my tumblr page by accident and then they suddenly see 2 attractive guys going at it?!?!!
...
...
*shrugs* If that were me, i'd quite enjoy it...
BUT MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE DIFFERENT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WONDERFUL SEXYNESS THAT IS JGV!!!

Ah screw it, if they go on my tumblr it's their own fault
/follows 1,000,000 jgv focussed blogs/

Anyway my point is, I need to stop doing all of those things and focus on my real life....
but internet life is so much better than real life T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment