Monday 27 May 2013

Manga Recommendation #14 - Koi no Shizuku

Name: Koi no Shizuku
Genre: Yaoi, School life , One shot, SO CUTE



Basic Plot
1 and 2 - Two university students, Maya and Narusawa have a purely physical relationship...but that soon changes :D
3 - Tsukasa live above Miyakawa, he always drops things causing Miyakawa to return them, of course Tsukasa rewards him ;)
4 -  Takase is drawn to Sora (both high school students) his feelings develop..but wanting to protect his friend from himself Takase decides to pull himself.
5 - Kikisui works in a cafe. Recently Miyamamo has been showing up every day. He's just a normal attractive salary man with a huuuuge crush on Kiksui.

My thoughts
So I recently read this super cute manga, there are 5 oneshot stories and they're all pretty lovely ^^
My problem with manga is...when the story is so cute  you find it's only a single stand alone story. The  longer series are good but sometimes I feel like it's kinda run it course y'know....kinda like Junjou Romantica or Viewfinder. Don't get me wrong! I love both of these mangas!! It's just...I find the storylines to be way too long. like 70 chapters?? Not for me sorry (≧◡≦)

Anyways yeah.... I really liked this manga! One shots are too short!~

No comments:

Post a Comment