Friday 31 May 2013

Manga Recommendation #15 - Koi Shitemasen!

Name: Koi Shitemasen!
Genre: Yaoi, oneshot


Basic Plot Thing:
This series is ongoing and I honestly can't wait for the next update!~

1- Back in university Nakajima was shy and a little nerdy ^^ One day he confesses to his junior Takeuchi who brutally rejects him. Now in the present day, Nakajima has totally reformed hoping to forget his demon junior he created a new Nakajima.
Unfortunately for him...Takeuchi managed to hunt him down

2- Ryoji Tsukano starts working as a personal servant for Yanase-sama TO SEEK REVENGE (!!!) because Yanase made his company go bankrupt...or something.
The 'revenge' plan doesn't go very well when Ryoji falls for Yanase's super sexy body and beautiful faisu.

My Thoughts:
I loooove this manga!
The first story was so cute, I wanted more but...like I said in Manga Recommendation #14 it's always the epic cute ones that are oneshots.
I liked how Takeuchi was all like "Naaaah bro you don't get to manipulate meeee" he's so sassy.
The only problem I had with the first story was that at the end...it's Nakajima's fault for not wanting to hang around and wait for Takeuchi to realise his feelings...This is the guy who harshly rejected him and then proceeded to use him. HELL NO. I'm pretty sure than anyone in Nakajima's situation would have got the hell out of them, or killed Takeuchi, either/or.
I'm sorry Takeuchi, you don't get to blame Nakajima -you're an ass. Hot. But an ass :)
I still love you though

As for the 2nd story -  I really liked it! "Tsukano...you came to attack? You're bolder than I thought *smiles*"  My favourite part!
It made me laugh sooooo hard when Tsukano's plan went belly up BUT THE END WHEN....yeah read it and find out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment