Wednesday 5 June 2013

Good Sunny Day Feel

Salut mes amis!~
I'm on such a high right now, I've just finished my 8th exam and it went really well! I'm so happy!!
So.....I'm going to share with you some chats/texts that I've gathered over the last few months, some from friends some are from random people others are just adorable Engrish - because I just love Engrish.

I've removed names and photos...I'm paranoid that if someone I know came across my blog they would recognise the names and realise it's me xD
You also get a small sentence explaining what the hell is going on....ehehe
(I'm pretty much always on the right side of the screen - grey and blue)

My friend is so innocent..and I ruined her

Cute Engrish (^ε^)

(I'm orange)
I hate Facebook so i never go on....i hate Facebook chat the most and here's why
(the 'I already saw it...' is from a previous message)
  
I made the mistake of telling him 'x' meant kiss and 'o' was hug...lol


Friend's status

Turns out he wasn't talking about the funeral...

...!
  
Just everything about this text cracks me up from the 'homosexual butt' to the 'covering up your excessive use of alcohol'

Cute Engrish again (^ε^)

 
...Before my speaking exam I asked my friend if he thought my grade would be good if I had a threesome with the examiner and the lady who sits in the corner...that way I wouldn't have to do the exam. Unfortunately the examiner was a cow so I sent a text to my friend after saying "I wouldn't ever have a threesome with her anyway"...you see the rest.

Just some internet creeps my favourite = Hi you like sex
I'm sorry, statement or question? :P

I had a moment where I could study because I kept thinking about this dude....I had to
(~εO)

He wants my body...He's never seen it, but he wants it

My Spanish teacher didnt kiss me T.T
"Weird and continental"

No comments:

Post a Comment