Tuesday 7 May 2013

Gonna have to go on hiatus soon...

I don't like the word 'hiatus' I can never pronounce it properly.."Hi-Ay-tus"? "Hee-a-tus"? "Hay-tus"?(<- I've heard that before...pretty sure that's 100% wrong!)

Anyway...ya
My exams are coming up, earlier than last year. Last year I was on study leave from May until the start of June.
This year I have exams BEFORE the study break. So...that's shit.
I'm gonna try and get my Spanish Speaking exam out of the way before I fully concentrate on studying super hard for a couple of days before my Exam Period starts on May 13th!! That's waaay too soon :(

Babaryo I need encouragement.

"GANBARE!!!"
God I love this .gif <3

I will still be updating this random thing I call a blog...but be warned it may just be me complaining and whining about exams ehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment