Tuesday 30 April 2013

Manga Recommendation #13 - Senpai

Title: Senpai
Genre: Shounen-ai, CUTE
Senpai
Basic Plot
Kou's senpai and boyfriend/lover died exactly one year ago in a car accident, he's feeling super depressed and thinks about skipping class. First year Saki sees him and offers him comfort thinking he's ill...he walks him to school. Kou is shocked when he sees Saki because he looks like his senpai. The two bond over the next few days and get closer and closer...!

My Thoughts
OH DEAR GOD THIS IS CUTE
I don't really read Shounen-Ai..I'm more of a yaoi person, but THIS WAS SO ADORABLE! The relationship was so lovely. I had to remind myself constantly that there wouldn't be any hot sexy scenes because...it's not yaoi, but at the end...I just really really wanted the manga to end with insanely steamy sex!!!
Maybe i'm too perverted for Shounen-ai now...Ah, where did my innocence go!?!

Anway...!
Yes, It's good! READ ITTT!!!
And fantasise about the graphic sex scene that should have been included ehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment