Thursday 11 April 2013

Random Music Time

I've always wanted to do one of these things! This also gives me a good opportunity to share with you my music selection and show you how much of a loser I actually am. Actually now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't do this...This could be really embarrassing....to make it worse, I'll put links. Ahh why do I do this to myself.

RULES:
Something about writing down every song played no matter how stupid it is...?

1. Describe yourself:

2. What do people feel when they’re around you?

3. Describe your current relationship:

4. Where would you like to be right now?

5. How do you feel about love?

6. What is your life like?

7. What would you wish for if you only had one wish?

8. Say something wise:

9. How would you describe yourself?

10. What do you look for in a guy?

11. How do you feel today?

12. What’s your life’s purpose?

13. What is your motto?

14. What do your friends think of you?

15. What do your parents think of you?
超人不会飞 / Superman Can't Fly

16. What do you think about very often?

17. What do you think of your best friend?

18. What do you think of the person you like?

19. What is your life story?

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
甲你攬牢牢

21. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

22. What will you dance to at your wedding? 

23. What will play at your funeral? 
    
24. Biggest fear?

25. Biggest secret?


That wasn't that bad! Some of these songs I actually forgot I had, so it was nice to hear them again ahaha.
Some of them totally work!~ Bangkok City totally works!!
Can you imagine having folk metal being played at my wedding...? especially with a song called Vodka, that would be a pretty fabulous wedding!!! Ahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment