Sunday 21 April 2013

Manga Recommendation #11 - Recipe no Oujisama

TitleRecipe no Oujisama
Genre: Yaoi, CUUUUUTE!

Basic plot
Sakai has been living a pretty stressful life, he dreams of following his grandfather and open his own restaurant he attends cooking school which is located 3 hours away from where he lives because he's constantly exhausted and stressed he decides to move into the city to be closer to his school.
He moves into a new apartment with 3 guys and a huuuuuge mess...

My Thoughts:
I love this manga!
It's ongoing and really needs to be updated as soon as possible! I love the style and the storyline!
I would like to say more about it, but everything would just be praise, I honestly can't say anything bad about this manga! Junko truly is a fabulous mangaka.

I would really encourage you to read it!!!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment