Sunday 28 April 2013

Manga Recommendation #12 - Kuroneko Kareshi no Asobikata

Title: Kuroneko Kareshi no Asobikata
Genre: Yaoi, Smut

Basic plot:
Shingo is a werecat, he lives a carefree life doing whatever he wants and whoever he wants. Until one day he meets Kakami, a gorgeous famous actor, takes a liking to Shingo...if you know what I mean ;D

My Thoughts:
This is an ongoing story and I like where it's going!~
The art is wonderful and I like how it's not JUST about sex, even though it is smut, the idea that Shingo has trust issues and Kakami can help him overcome those issues...I like it!

Usually I don't like anything...animal related but I'm not sure what it is, but I really enjoyed the fact that they're both cat/humans...I think I may read more from Aya Sakyo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment