Sunday 14 April 2013

Manga Recommendation #10 - Hidoku Shinaide

I couldn't help myself...HIDOKU SHINAIDE HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MILLIONS OF YEARS.
Let's do this!!!

Title: Hidoku Shinaide
Genre: Yaoi, School life, totally sexy

Basic Plot:
Ohhhhh what to say! There are a few stories in this
Nemugasa has good grades...but they've been dropping since he started his second year. He needs to improve his grades to keep his scholarship, he has to get the top mark on his next test or he would have to leave the school.
While studying, Nemugasa over hears Maya talking with his friends, Maya also needs to pass this exam or he'll be kept behind. He isn't worried though, he said he'd just make a cheat sheet....this gives Nemunemu an idea..!
Unfortunately for him, Maya saw him. He offers his silence, for something in return..... *wink*

My Thoughts:
OH SWEET JESUS ON A POGO-STICK, THIS MANGA. THIS MAANGAAA....!!!!
I really like this manga :D
I love Maya and Nemunemu!!
There are other shorter stories in this series, they're all school related or childhood friends who hang out after school...and I looooove school life manga!!
I want to say more but it's all just praise praise praise <3 I'm just so happy it's been updated, IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG.

...I really do love this manga.
Read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment