Tuesday 7 April 2015

Manga #21 - Doushitemo Furetakunai

Hi~ Yep this counts as Day 55~


Title: Doushitemo Furetakunai / どうしても触れたくない / No matter what, I don't what your touch.
Author: Yoneda Kou
Genre: Drama, Slice of  Life, YAOIIII



Basic Plot:
Shima has just started a new job, in the elevator on his first day he meets a seriously hungover man. That man turns out to be Togawa, Shima's new boss.

"Tough Togawa seemed rude and crass, but Shima was drawn to the kindness beneath his rough facade. Both men harbored a painful past, but unlike Togawa, who was open with his feelings, Shima seemed unable to move on. What will these awkward feelings bring "
(x)

My Thoughts:
I read this manga for the first time years ago (...when did it even come out?) and I loved it.I love both the main characters so much. Shima is so cute, and Togowa is really quite hilarious. Both of their backstories are tragic and heartbreaking.

THOSE SEX SCENES THO!!!
haha I feel like I say that with every many I recommend~ I love me some sex scenes~ 

Yoneda Kou's style isn't a style I usually like, but it didn't bother me.

Please read this manga!!! If you've never read yaoi before pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase read this one at least!


P.S
Yes...This is a hint at a certain summary that will be posted on a certain someone's certain BL film summary blog.........I mean wat

No comments:

Post a Comment