Monday 22 June 2015

Day 66 - Things I Like #4

WOAH it has been a while since I last did one of these!
Do I just not like anything?

Naaaaah of course I do~

Here we go!!


  • HARUMAAA - Yes I am still obsessed
  • Zumba - yea I know..exercise? wtf?
  • Instagram - I spend way too much of my life on Instagram now.
  • SHINee's new album "Odd" -  SHINee and I have a weird relationship. I love them (especially Onew..) I love the singles and music videos they release, but I've never been too keen on the rest of the albums. But I like nearly every song on Odd~
  • American TV shows such as : Game of Thrones(cries), Salem, Penny Dreadful, Jane the Vigin, Devious Maids...it just gives me something to fill my day with haha
  • Doramaaaaas still~
  • Cooking - I know! What am I turning into?
  • MOON HEEJUN - I LITERALLY ADORE HIM.
  • Hair tutorials
  • Drawing without a reference -  this way I can see what I can do and what I can't do ^-^
  • The sun....it is pleasant. Not when it is hot...because that sucks ass. But when it is sunny....it's nice...
  • Looking at my old playlists and feelings all nostalgic over dem tunezzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment