Friday 15 July 2016

My Sincerest Apologies

Hello everyone.

It's Friday,  just past 2pm in Japan  and the weather outside is grey and humid. I'm sat in my dorm room with the air conditioning blasting a refreshing 27 degrees at me.
Last night I tried to curl my hair by using a sock, and I didn't do it so well so I woke up this morning with crappy looking hair but hey, that's life.

While I was sitting here and thinking about how crap my hair looks, I realised something.
I realised how much of a failure I am.

Before coming to Japan I had planned to record and document everything I did here, not only for myself but also to make sure that my personal blog didn't die (at least).I even made a blog purely dedicated to my life in Japan but...as you might have noticed, all of my blogs have died.

I wish it were possible for me to make excuses but honestly, the only thing that can explain it is I just haven't felt like blogging.
The moment I touched ground in Japan my life became hectic. It started with jetlag, then I had to get insurance and internet, create a bank account,  make friends, attend classes, write reports, do homework and try to live in Japan  (which isn't as difficult as people make it seem, trust me). When I had free time I would spent it hanging out with my new friends: eating, drinking or singing in karaoke. In short...I forgot about my online life.

Writing film summaries on my [InsertNameHere] blog was a hobby of mine, but yea it took time...a lot of time. I haven't had many opportunities to sit down and watch a BL film, for over 8 months that blog has been sitting around and dying and for that I'm so sorry.

I will return to [InsertNameHere] but that will probably be when I'm back in the UK. As for this blog, there is so much I want to tell you guys..so many things have happened but because there are THAT MANY things I have idea no where to begin....


SO HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°








Even though I haven't been around, I still love and appreciate you guys. As always if you want to get in contact with me you can email me . See you guys soon!!


Rena x

No comments:

Post a Comment