Monday 5 August 2013

Things I Like #3

[this post has been sitting in my drafts folder for a good 3 weeks, maybe it's time to release it into the wild]
~*~


You know what I haven't done in a while?!
A THINGS I LIKE post.
tragic isn't it?
Well I'm not going to do that, I'm going to talk about important issues like-
Naaaah screw it, I am going to do a THINGS I LIKE post

So here we go!~
THINGS I LIKE  #3
  • Lemons - they will always be at the top of my list
  • Coconuts scented/flavoured things
  • Yaoi - Yup that's never going to change
  • Ryoma Baba - again, never going to change...that man is too far in my heart, he's not going anywhere.
  • Japanese Doramas.
  • Haruma Miura -  that man is super pretty and has become my current obsession
  • Thranduil (Lee Pace) - from the first moment I saw him on screen back in December 2012 I loved him. 
  • The fact that it's summer and it's not boiling hot
  • Curly hair. I feel like curly hair can make any person instantly cuter. It might not work for me...i know I may not LOOk cute but at least a feel cute o.O
  • When I go on Sims Freeplay on my phone and my sims AREN'T DYING. Which is like never. Gah they're so needy.
  • Srsly, Japanese doramas.
  • Comments (not gonna lie, I'm like 95% thrilled and bouncing off the walls and 5% terrified)
  • Emailing my friend who is 15 years away in India....I miss you bro </3
  • Oh what I REALLY LOVE is being ignored by my friend who's gone back to China //heavy sarcasm// Screw you I DON'T NEED OUR FRIENDSHIP EITHER *whispers* I miss you 
  • Emailing my OTHER more RELIABLE friend who has also gone back to China. 
  • Re-watching BL films and realising how biased I was (/maybe still am.)
  • Mosquito nets. OH MAAAYN I LOVE MOSQUITO NETS!! I could never open my windows in the summer because I was constantly terrified of spiders getting in (seriously whenever I opened them a big ass 8 legged beasts waltzed right in) but now that I have a mosquito net NOTHING CAN GET IN!!!! I've had my window open for 2 weeks now xD
  • Did I say Japanese doramas? ehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment