Thursday 1 August 2013

Extra Feelings - Boku no Kareshi wo Shokai Shimasu

Boku no Kareshi wo Shokai Shimasu

(Hii~ For all of those who came over from the original post on [INH] I'll start with the reason behind the rating and for anyone who cares random thought commentary is down below it. )

Why rate it 4/10?!

Well, I mentioned what I liked about the film in the original post. I really like films that are set in a school or university, I'm not sure why but it's my preferred setting ^-^

I have to be honest here, I feel like I reacted very badly to this film - or at least not in the way that I think was intended. It's quite sad because I know that my 15 year old self would totally have got a kick out of this film with its adorable kissing scenes with a little bit of soft core sex thrown in, but right now I can't look past how unrealistic some of those sex scenes look.
I'm going to exclude the 4th story from this statement and to some extent the 1st story, because I really enjoyed the love scene of the 4th story and the 1st story's scene wasn't too bad

But for me the second and third story's sex scenes were a bit...off. The second one wasn't awful, in some parts it was actually alright, but it had that awkward part where they were 69-ing and their heads were in the wrong place and at one point the camera was at an awful angle and I'm pretty sure I saw Taiki sucking fresh air. The 3rd one had the same problem, Shun was meant to be 'servicing' Eiji but his mouth looked like it wasn't doing anything, his hand was there pretending to hold Eiji but it was painfully obvious that he wasn't doing anything like that.
Yes I understand that this is acting and they're not expected to have full on sex with each other blah blah blah but..just changing the angle of the camera could have made these scenes so much better and frankly, just believable.

If those scenes were taken out (or redone) I would definitely have enjoyed this film so much more and I would even rate it 7/10
I think we could have lived with a few kissing scenes, couldn't we? (≧ω≦)

*~.~*

Random Thought Time:

For the record: it get's embarrassingly weird from now on:
Story 1
Okay we've got a student here. Shohei? Shuhei? Shouhei? Someone say this guy's name clearly so I know what he's called PLEASE!
I'm going with Shuhei.
Shuhei hears something through the door. Sensei is having inappropriate fun times with a student, wahey!
Is this Shuhei's girlfriend?
Sensei is pretty and invites him in. SENSEI IS SO PRETTY.
the room is unnecessarily large and empty
massage? Do school doctors give massages?! I should have visited our school doctor more, oh wait...we didn't have one.
Did he just ask him if he has a girlfriend
UWAAAH SENSEI INAPPROPRIATE TOUCHING THIS IT TURNING INTO A JGV
oh, is that it?
NO THAT'S NOT IT!
HENTAI SENSEI!!!!! HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI!!!

I'm going to assume that Shuhei was sexually frustrated because he now seems happy with his girlfriend. Thank you Sensei for helping him out *thumbs up*

Story 2
Shinji is quite cute reading the newspaper at breakfast like he's a 40 year old salary man.
EHHHH!??!?! Why is everyone naked?!!?!?!
oh they're not really naked, it's just Shinji being pervy ahaha
all the girls are clothed but all the guys are naked, how delightfully homosexual of you Shinji
he's just waiting for him on the bed. Completely naked. Even though he's not naked. But he's like on the bed naked.
UWAAAH SHINJI IS ATTACKING TAIKIIII
JGV JGV JGV JGV
*moaning from both parties*
TAIKI TAIKI SHNJI  TAIKI!!!!! SHINJI!!!!

Story 3
UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHUN WAS WATCHING BOKURA NO AI NO KANADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could recognise that film even if I was blindfolded, tied to a chair with headphones on.
Something about making a film...something about girls....girls are making excuses. Conclusion? Eiji is making a film he needs a girl but they girls don't want to/can't appear in it.
Now Shun is wearing a dress pretending to be a girl. I do love crossdressing, it makes me so happy.
OHH I'VE SEEN THIS SCENE BEFORE - a long time ago!!
Eiji just told Shun he loves him
and bit his cat ear
and then his real ear
OMG HE WAS WATCHING BOKURA NO AI NO KANADE
I'd just like to point out the inconsistency, Shun is watching the film at the start of this story: he's watching the part where Maki is having sex hardcore  BUT at the end of the story when Eiji lifts the laptop screen we see Maki kissing Ruiku....in Bokura no Ai no Kande this scene comes like...5 minutes before hardcore sex time! Which makes me think that either there was some flashback scene I cant remember in BnAnK or the film replayed itself. But to be honest, I think it's safer to assume Shun and Eiji are time travellers.

also...did anyone else laugh a little bit when they found out that Eiji pretty much just filmed himself having sex. AHAHA!!
I feel like a lot of you are going to be staring blankly at your computer screens so I'll just tell you why its funny! Eiji = the name of a JGV actor. 
shh it's funny in my head

Story 4
Souta is worrying about Valentine's day? That's okay bro, I worry too. I worry about all the cards and gifts I'm going to get and how I won't have anywhere to put them all. Jks, no one sends me anything. *sobs*
Kouki is like super popular and Souta is completely in love with him
I think is where Souta and I differ, if Kouki asked me to help him with his bags I would be like "dude, you don't need help! those bags have handles, you could carry 7 in one hand" and then tell him not to be so lazy...of course now I can see why I don't get the guys and Souta does...hm..
Ohhhh I do not like leather sofas, sure they look good but they are so useless. We have leather sofas in our house and these are what's wrong with them 1) in Winter, yo' ass is frozen. 2) in Summer, yo' ass gets stuck. 3) Every other occasion, you move a bit and it starts making fart noises which is just embarrassing. 4) you try to prove that the sofa made to fart noise and not you but the sofa is 100% against you and refuses to cooperate thus making everyone think you farted. 5) Have you ever tried sleeping on those bastards? Yeah it's all rainbows and butterflies as you're going to sleep but you wake up sweating like a beast and then have to peal yourself off it.
Sorry this has turned into a serious rant but nothing is really going on in the film, Kouki only gave Souta a present just now so...we're not missing much
NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!
Your uniform is dirty...perhaps you should take it off.
Don't look at me like that, I'm just being practical.

annnnd roll those credits, OHH PICTURES!!! I'm stealing them ehehe xD

8 comments:

  1. I haven't watched this movie yet (I gotta have subtitles, man), but I just wanted to respond to this: "did anyone else laugh a little bit when they found out that Eiji pretty much just filmed himself having sex." I laughed at that question because when I see "Eiji", rather than a JGV actor, I think of Eiji from "Prince of Tennis". So obviously the thought of that anime character (with the Band-aid [or plaster, as I think you call it?] on his face) filming himself having sex is funny. Unless it's Hamao Kyosuke (who played Eiji in 4th Tenimyu) filming himself with Daisuke Watanabe. In which case it sounds pretty serious and kind of hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I haven't seen "Prince of Tennis", I feel like I need to y'know...Kyousuke Hamao and Daisuke Watanabe were in it(like you said), Ryoma Baba was in it so was Hiroki Aiba, Takumi Saito, kenta kamakari, osamu adachi, Yuuki Kawakubo and Yoshikazu kotani (...that's all I can think of at the moment) But despite knowing that those actors were in the stage performances I don't really know anything other than it about tennis ahaha ^-^ Is it good?

      Delete
  2. I love "Prince of Tennis"! If you don't know much about it, I recommend checking out the Seigaku character primers at princeoftennis[dot]wikia[dot]com/wiki/Category:Characters before diving in. The live action movie is on YT with English subtitles (on TheElitechi's channel). I don't think any of the aforementioned super-favorites are in it, but the actors are cute nevertheless! And of course it's not BL, but with a little imagination you can see a bit of slashiness between the lines - the "Golden Pair" (Eiji and Oishi) and Fuji/Tezuka. ;)
    And speaking of Tezuka, you simply MUST watch our dear Baba-chan in the musical!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH If you think you love him now, it's nothing compared to how you will feel after you see/hear him sing "Yudan Sezu Ni Ikou". <3 scruffmutt1's channel on YT has all of Dream Live 7th ("Yudan Sezu Ni Ikou" is at the beginning of part 5/18!). You can check the Wikipedia entry "List of The Prince of Tennis Musicals" for the list of other performances Baba-chan was in, and I think most (if not all) of those videos are on YT, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big fan of musicals but BABA-CHAN'S VOICE!??!?! Uwaaah!!! :D
      I've been watching the clips on youtube. Well, when I say "watching" I mean I've been searching the videos of his face and then shamefully watching the 2 second snippets ^//^ I can't help it! Thank you so much telling me how to find it!
      I think I will watch the live action film to get an idea of what it's about and to appreciate Babaryo's character (the others too of course...but Baba-chan comes first ^-^) and who am I to pass up on the chance to see subtle slash ;D

      Delete
  3. Bahahaha I love Baba-chan in Tenimyu SO MUCH. I have his version of "Yudan Sezu Ni Ikou" on a homemade mixed CD, and you'd better believe I sing along at the top of my lungs in my car. :D And Baba-chan's character definitely deserves all the appreciation because he is the super-serious, completely-devoted, absolute perfectionist leader of the squad (OF COURSE HE IS). <3
    What other Baba-chan stuff have you watched? Besides Takumi-Kun, Tenimyu, and An Assassin, I've watched one of the Go-Busters movies, Shinsen 5 (without subtitles - that's dedication), and I started watching some of the Tokyo Ghost Trip episodes, but he's not in them nearly enough. </3 I want to watch "Miss Boys" and "Local Boys", but I can't find them online. :(
    I'm also waiting for some kind soul to upload "Toire no Hanako-san" because I have been dying to see it ever since I heard Baba-chan's girly scream in the trailer. :D
    And another thing! What is the deal with "Gakuen No Kuroba"??? It's so hard to find information about it. :( Is it a TV show or a movie? Is it BL? I'm not sure I'm ready to watch Baba-chan kiss Mao, but I will do it if I have to, by God. I wish someone would put that online, too! :(
    In closing, I know you said you don't like musicals, but... COME ON.
    youtube com/watch?v=eJjuXke-v-M
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha I love that character description! He looks like he does it well, being the fabulous actor that he is I'm not surprised ;D
      What I've seen is very similar to you: Takumi-kun, An Assassin and Tokyo Ghost Trip. Of course that split second he appeared in Fujimi Orchestra <3 Such a nice surprise! I haven't seen Go-Busters because the concept doesn't really interest me (I'm like that - it doesn't matter who is in it, if I don't like the storyline I have serious low motivation and probably will never watch it ^-^) OMG IF YOU COULD LINK ME TO SHINSEN 5 I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER! I too have been looking for Miss Boys and Local Boys but nothing. Nothing at all. I can't find Yu no e no machi ni online either T.T
      I KNOW!!! I've been looking on the promotional website but I can't find anything about it, other than cast photos etc. and IT LOOKS SO GOOD I NEED TO WATCH IT! Because Kyosuke Hamao is in it all of the Mao fans have been looking too (and there are so much more of them than Baba fans) but even they can't find any info about it T.T
      As for the videos...THAT DANCE!! With all of its caaaasual hip shaking - I can't!~ He's so fabulous! :D

      Delete
  4. Here is Shinsen 5 with no subs - oh, and don't be a moron like me and close the window after, um, you might think it's not worth watching anymore. Because I did that and then read later that something unexpected happens and now I feel like I need to go back and watch the rest of it. (Sorry if that's super vague, but I don't know how you'd feel about spoilers haha)
    http://video[.]fc2[.]com/tw/content/20130618UqPpgSgX
    There is something that we differ on, because if I like an actor, I will cheerfully watch ANYthing he does. Go-Busters is definitely not my cup of tea, but... BABA-CHAN SAVES THE WORLD. So that's must-see, in my book. :)
    And yes yes yes, his hip-shaking dancing in the Go-Busters musical (and also the scene from Miss Boys that's on YT) - "fabulous" is exactly the word I use to describe it, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you!!! I'm going to watch the hell out of that movie!~ You wouldn't believe this but I actually had the same link saved! I didn't realise until I saw the little 'favourite' star at the top glaring at me with its "you saved this as a favourite AND YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT!?" look. I'm now ashamed of myself.
      If I watch a drama or film because of the actor without liking the plot I know I will spend the whole film worrying about hating it at the end...too much stress for me to handle ahaha :)

      Delete