Wednesday 13 May 2015

Bishonen - Extra Feelings

(Day 61)
This is posted before the update on [INH] - link to the update is below


Hello friends and family!

I am watching Bishonen!
Do you remember about 3 years ago I made a post on INH "summarising" this movie? I use the term "summarising" loosely here because it was a train wreck of a blog post. I mean I literally copied and pasted the summary from Wikipedia. THE SHAME. THE ACTUAL SHAME.

Anyway, it has been over 3 years now and it's time I addressed the issue that is the Bishonen post.

In the original post I said that the film was available on DailyMotion, however when it came to re-watching it I found that the subtitles were way too small. So if you know Cantonese and can understand the audio, you'll be fine. But if you're like me and can't...you're gonna be stuck.
Luckily the film has been split and uploaded onto YouTube where the subtitles are somewhat more legible.

I couldn't remember anything about this film other than Jet being one mighty fiiiiine looking dude.
But the moment. THE MOMENT Sam brings Jet home to eat with his parents I remembered the ending. If you've seen this film before, you know what I'm talking about. *eternal tears*

So the film starts off with  Jet being a sexy narcissist. But since meeting Sam be starts being less arrogant and a hell of a lot sweeter!
Sam is such a tease and Jet is so smitten with him, it hurts my heart!

Ching's back story is really quite sad, before he became a hustler he worked in a office. A new guy called Fai (WHICH IS ACTUALLY SAM! I am absolutely ashamed to say that I didn't realise these two were the same person until it was spelt out to me) started working there and Ching fell in love with him. So cute~ But at that time Fai (Sam!) was with an aspiring pop singer called K.S. so Ching and Fai never really got together,
To this day poor Ching is still hung up about him. The two briefly meet in the street, upon this meeting , Fai (Sam) acted like he didn't know Ching :(

K.S is such a man whore, I love it.

Oh perfect. It seems part 8 is missing off YouTube. Wonderful. FAN-FACKIN-TAAAASTIC.
It's on dailymotion in all it's perfect quality (heavy sarcasm)

OH! Okay!!! Now I understand why it isn't on YouTube.
two words
SHOWER. SCENE.
OH and also
GUYS.PILLOW FIGHT. PANTS.

So now Ching and Sam have met again. Sam runs away and Ching is absolutely furious at Jet for stealing the only guy he has ever loved (Fai/Sam). Jet followed Sam back to his home and the two start making out on the bed. It's hella hot. But they are interrupted by someone who quickly leaves again before we can see who it is.

One second. We're allowed a make out session on YouTube, but not a non-graphic shower scene?! What's that about ?!
anyway...

It is never explicitly said whether Sam's dad was the one who saw them but Sam assumed it was. Not bearing to face his father's disappointment he commits suicide. But before he does, he writes a letter to Jet expressing how much be cared for him.

And my heart broke.

Also:

Love that lives in the heart cannot be so easily terminated by time.
Even though the encounter is brief, it's impression shall last a lifetime.
No one can change the direction of love that lives in the heart.
If you have loved. That in itself is the answer
爱活在心上
不是时间可轻易打断
就算是交会时短
记忆会超越岁月边疆
爱活在心上
不受谁的决定改变方向
你真爱过    这就是答案

Powerful words people, powerful words


There were so many glorious asses in this film that I had to take screenshots. If only the quality were better, but still BUTTS. Expect a compilation butt post soon~

Okay now I have to re-write the INH post, I'll link it below when it's done.

Bye bye guys, thanks for reading this hella long post^^



[INH] Post HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment