Monday 9 September 2013

Manga Recommendation #17 - Koi ni Nare!

I realise I posted a Manga Recommendation only 2 days ago but I just read this manga and it is just so fierce!!

Name: Koi ni Nare!
Author: Tsukimura Kei
Genre: Yaoi,  School life

Plot Summary:
"Komatsu Shin was shaken when he was found out to be gay, but his roommate Nakajima was unaffected and arranged a blind date for him. However, the guy who showed up was actually the dorm supervisor, Shindo-sensei!"
(That is a pretty accurate summary, so I just went with it~)

My Thoughts:
School life + Yaoi = Happy meee!!!
3 chapters in and there hasn't been much 'physical' action, but I am expecting great things from this manga! 
Nakajima is a wonderfully thoughtful friend - I love him~

Komatsu the type of uke I can deal with - he's adorable, realistic and so very angsty! I love him!
I also love Shindo-sensei because he's a seme with morals and although he is a flirty little cheesepuff, he is yet to push Komatsu down because of his responsibility as a teacher (not sure how long that'll last though!) 

So, yes...Shindo-sensei is fabulous, I love all the characters in it and this manga needs to hurry up and be updated because I'm crying without it.

In the meantime READ IT!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment