Friday 13 September 2013

Manga Recommendation #18 - Kuroneko wa Shippo de Amaeru

Oh I am on a roll with these manga recommendations! This manga is so good and is in desperate need of frequent updates!

TitleKuroneko wa Shippo de Amaeru
Author : Ruri Fujikawa
Genre: Yaoi, Romance and AWWWWW!!!


Basic plot:
Cute high schooler Kazuya rescues a weak cat but because his mother is allergic to cats, his neighbour Sakaguchi (an author) offers to take in the cat causing Kazuya to visit his house ever day.
One day Kazuya suddenly confesses to Sakaguchi - who thinks it was just childish nonsense. But Kazuya's awkward confession seemed cute to Sakaguchi....dun dun DUUNNNNN!!!

My Thoughts:
SO CUTE. SOOOO CUTE. LEIKSRSLYSOCUTE
Sure the "mature man falls in love with high school student because he's freakin' adorable" thing has been done plenty of times in yaoi manga but hot damn it's like sweet and sour chicken - I AIN'T NEVER GON' GET TIRED OF THAT!

I really love Ruri Fujikawa's art style! I think I have a new name to add to my favourite author/mangaka list !
Please read this manga, it's so sweet - I hope you like it!!

Right....I now need to continue packing for university...


No comments:

Post a Comment