Tuesday 13 January 2015

Day 2 - Boring Lessons and Aquatic Chibis

Hello

I'm feeling less than perky today.
I got a call from my friend at 4am today and she pretty much broke down on the phone, so I was up all night chatting to her. I wont go into it here because that's between her and me, but because of  that I was totally exhausted and didn't go to my morning class. le sigh.


The evening class however, is really...really boring.
It's a research method class for my dissertation which I wont be doing until my final year of university. But it is a requirement, so I have to attend.

Unfortunately, I know which is being taught because I learned it at Sixth Form when I was studying Sociology and Psychology.

So here's a photo of what I get up to during these insanely boring lessons;



please excuse my writing

No comments:

Post a Comment