Friday 30 January 2015

Manga #19 - Toshigoro no Otoko no ko to Are

Yes this does count as a day 19~


Title: Toshigoro no Otoko no ko to Are
Author: Sakyou Aya
Genre other than yaoi : SMUT, School life, Comedy

Basic Plot
During the Spring holiday Sakurai Keisuke is in his room having a little "alone time" when in walks his friend Shinnohara... there is more to tell, but I'm not going to share it with you!!! aahaha!!! You're just going to have to read it yourself~
It's incomplete...but mahhgawd it's worth a read!

My Thoughts
SAKYOU IS MY NEW FAVOURITE MANGAKA , I have decided
Remember the recommendation way back in April 2013? I recommended Kuroneko Kareshi no Asobikata and I said

"....I think I may read more from Aya Sakyo!!"

I HAVE. AND I AM IN LOVE.
Sakuraga Mei, sorry but you're going to have to move down to 2nd place.

School Life and Yaoi are my favourite combinations, in you've read my recommendations before you'd know this, so it's really no surprise that I love this manga so much
The art style is literally my favourite manga style ever.

I was thinking about buying hard copies of yaoi, and I want my first ever bought yaoi to be special so I dont want to buy something  like  Junjou Romantica. I want it to be specialllll.
If only I could find this online I'd buy the hell out of it...regardless of price IT'S THAT GOOD!!!


Day 19 and Manga Recommendation #19 complete!!




No comments:

Post a Comment