Friday 6 February 2015

Manga #20 - M Nano? Baka Nano? Hentai Nano?

HI! DAY 26~
This post has been in my drafts folder for...a really long time! I think August 2014 sometime...idk
Anyway I'm posting it now!
(the remainder of this post is 100% August 2014 talk, no comments have been added/removed)


It's  been such a long time! Over a year since I last wrote a manga recommendation, what am  I doing with my life?
It's not that I've not been reading manga, because BOYYY have i been reading manga! I just haven't had the time to sit down and think "why am I recommending this?"

TitleAre you a Masochist? Are you an Idiot? Are you a Pervert?
Author : Nishihara Keita
Genre: Yaoi, school life, comedy



Basic plot:
http://luffynotomo.livejournal.com/] When Aizawa was little he used to enjoy being a bully and picking on Hidaka. Due to the bullying, Hidaka moved away. And once Aizawa went to high school he made a vow to himself to never bully anyone. Oh, no! who is this new transfer student! It’s Hidaka! Hidaka hasn’t or shall I say, can’t forget Aizawa. Hidaka has been looking forward to this reunion for years. Hidaka asks to meet Aizawa after school and the first thing he asks is for Aizawa to bully him like he did in the past!? -


My Thoughts:
SO CUTE. SOOOO CUTE. LEIKSRSLYSOCUTE
Sure the "mature man falls in love with high school student because he's freakin' adorable" thing has been done plenty of times in yaoi manga but hot damn it's like sweet and sour chicken - I AIN'T NEVER GON' GET TIRED OF THAT!

I really love Ruri Fujikawa's art style! I think I have a new name to add to my favourite author/mangaka list !
Please read this manga, it's so sweet - I hope you like it!!

Right....I now need to continue packing for university...



^ LOL
really informative 'thoughts' there...seriously though it's a good manga~

No comments:

Post a Comment