Monday 23 February 2015

Day 40 - A-Z Of Me

A -  Art~ I really like to draw

B - B1A4~ My babies

C - Coffee~ A recent discovery and me likey

D - Dramas~ I freakin love dramas

E - English~ A language I hope to teach

F - French~ A language I've studied for 10 years

G- G~ A nickname I had when I was younger thanks to my little brother

H - HARUMAAAA Miura~ My husband.

I - [InsertNameHere]~ My film blog

J - Japan~ Hopefully I'll study here for a year.

K - K-pop~ I used to love, these days not so much~

L - Laina~ My name

M - Messages~ I love receiving messages from people ^^

N - News~ I don't read the news, well...I do, but not in depth because..basically

O -  Obsessions~ I looooove a lot of things/people.

P - Piercings~ I like to pierce my ears myself

Q - Quiche~ I hate quiche....like scrambled eggs in a PASTRY wtf man

R - Rena~ another name I'm known by

S - Spanish~ a language I've studied for 9 years

T -  The Hobbit~ (and LOTR)

U - University~ Where I'm studying now

V - Versailles~ A band I adore

W - Watchseries~ A website I use to watch tv shows etc.

X - Xenophile~ I'm not sure if this is considered a negative "obsessive" thing, but learning about different cultures is fascinating ^^

Y - Yaoi~ Yaoi is my life.

Z- Zin~ My little brother who also has the same name as Jupiter's singer~


No comments:

Post a Comment