Thursday 19 February 2015

Day 39 - 新年快乐!

大家好!
新年快乐! 羊年大吉!!

Hello everyone!
Happy Chinese New Year! I hope the year of the Sheep will be very lucky for you~

I've been meaning to renew my passport because it expires in March(!) so I had planned to go and take photos after my class at 9am.
I did my face, did my hair so that I could  easily clip it out of the way when I needed to. I looked fabulous.

QUEUE RAIN

My entire look was destroyed. I looked like a foot....a serial killer's foot.
This always happens to me!! The last time I had to get my passport photos taken I was 14 and I was so sick the photo actually looks like I'm dying.

I hate passport photos. That 'no smile' face is not my natural face, and the fact that you "must show your ears" Well screw you passport people!!  My ears don't stick out enough for you to see them! And the fact that you want me to remove my glasses annoys me too....to quote Velma from Scooby Doo "I CAN'T SEE WITHOUT MY GLASSES". I can't see what I look like when the picture is being taken so I don't know if i've moved my head out of the circle thing UGHHHHH


Anywho I need to pack my stuff because I'm going to celebrate my mother's birthday~
Have a lovely weekend everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment