Tuesday 24 February 2015

Day 41 - Just In Case

On the 26th February my blog [INH] will have been 3 years old. Quite a long time to have a blog for I think~

Buuut blogspot, naturally had to ruin my "Nearly 3 Years Old" buzz.
I got a notification when I logged in to blogger this morning that said :


Basically it said that any blogs that have sexually explicit/graphic nude images on will be made private.

I'm not saying that my blogs contain sexually explicit content, because I'm certain that it doesn't. But 2 years ago I received a notification informing me that I had "infringing content", whatever that means. And blogger removed the "infringing" posts, and notified me that if I had anything else that that "infringed" blah blah blah my blog would be deleted. I don't even remember what the posts were infringing anyway -.-''

So now I'm concerned that if blogspot somehow manage to find 'explicit' content then my blog would be deleted. I've already got a warning under my belt.

I'm certain all I have on there is topless men...that's not explicit..! ....right?

So!
I have made an executive decision to move my posts to wordpress as 'back up' JUST IN CASE~
Once I've sorted the layout and whatnot I'll start posting links etc ^^

Have a great day everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment