Thursday 26 February 2015

Day 42 - Year Abroad Choices

Hi~
I'm still relatively annoyed with blogger.

Also when day 50 comes I'll take a break from daily posts, I've got a lot of stuff going on in March so...come April, daily posts will return~

I handed in my university choices in on Monday...and I'm genuinely freaking out. I found out that two other people chose my university for their 1st choice.  If they get there and I don't I will honestly break down and slaughter them both.

Basically we have a list of Universities in Japan to choose from, we have to select 5. Now I want to go to my second choice (which is  Hokkaido) but when I was thinking about it I kinda figured that I wouldnt want to spend a whole year there....I'd must rather go to another place and just visit Hokkaido. Which is why I'm praying that I get to go to my first choice.

Just tell me now if I'm going there universityyyyyy pleaaaaaaaaaaaase~

No comments:

Post a Comment