Friday 27 February 2015

Day 44 - How Do You Know What That Tastes Like?

" How Do You Know What That Tastes Like?" is something I hate hearing. HAAAAAAAAATE.

If I say this sandwich tastes like a dog's butt dipped in expired chunky-ass milk THEN THAT'S WHAT IT TASTES LIKE.

You dont need to be a genius to work out that it tastes really bad. It's pretty damn obvious.

If I say that a certain drink tastes like an angel penetrated a rainbow goat and gave birth to a fluffy marshmallow love child then that is relatively a good thing, and the drink tastes really good!!!

Don't ask me how I know what that tastes like. Of course I've never drunk a fluffy marshmallow love child who's parents were an angel and a rainbow goat . But it's evident I ENJOYED THE GODDAMN BEVERAGE!!!

Fucksake -.-''

Next time someone asks me how do I"know what that tastes like" I will drown them in a vat of milkshake.


No comments:

Post a Comment