Monday 16 March 2015

Day 49 - OUCH!!!111!

Hi guys!~

I'm in agony right now! ahaha~~

It seems than in my 20 years on this planet I don't quite understand how flasks work. Especially the flask that has a "convenient 'open'  button" so you can "conveniently" drink your favourite hot beverage.

I haven't slept properly so I'm in dire need of some coffee, so I figure "Hey! Why don't I make a lot so I can put it in that convenient flask I have so I can drink it during my class so I won't die!" GENIUS I thought...

I went to test the flask...I opened the conveniently convenient open button and OIGHSOZJFHDAW;KLFH;DW;ALKHFDNS\JDNSA TOOMOTHERFUCKINGHOTTTOMGGGGG and proceed to spill it all down my face, chest and legs.

I look like Two-face...but horizontally instead of vertically :(



In other news I've recently made my instagram public~ ^^ *hint hint*
https://instagram.com/ppokkolae
Oh and while I'm shamelessly promoting myself because I'm lonely~ dont forget I have twitter~
insertlemonhere


SEXY SWIMMER IS NEEDED TO END THIS POST
because my face hurts :(

gif not mine....as for the guy (Qiu Bo), I wish he was

No comments:

Post a Comment