Friday 20 March 2015

Day 51 - Solar Eclipse and One-to-One

I'm about to leave and do my first one to one lesson.
I'm a little nervous, I'm not entirely sure why because the person who I'm teaching is actually my friend and neighbour ahaha.

For my TESOL course we have to do a one to one lesson and then write an assignment based on it. Ideally we have to pick someone who is intermediate/upper intermediate level...but my learner is actually Advanced -.-''

So I really have to took for her errors in order to correct them...the problem with her is that she self corrects ...leave me something to do please~~~ ahah this lesson is going to be interesting


In other news apparently there was a solar eclipse.
I saw nothing because I live in the north of England...it's cloudy 95% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment